The sound system for PHM can be installed in 2 ways:
Individual Space Broadcasting System & Central Broadcasting System
- Individual Space Broadcasting System (g. lobby, restaurant, cafe, etc.)
As shown in the picture above, if you want use PHM in individual spaces, an internet connection, amplifier and speaker are mandatory for each space.
- Central Broadcasting System
Control Room Blueprint
– Monitor switch: Select which PC to display on monitor
– PC (Chrome browser): Play music through PHM
– Mixer: Control sound settings
If you use PHM as a central broadcasting system through the control room as shown above, please check the following:
- PHM recommends that the number of PCs be equal to the number of music play spaces, rather than playing music from one PC. In such case, if there is a problem with the PC, it will occur in the entire hotel.
- Each PC must be connected to the Internet.
- Connect the audio output from the PC to the mixer and from the mixer to the amplifier/speakers in each space.
* If you are considering audio system installment in the hotel, please contact us via email@example.com. We will reach you by phone or e-mail within 24 hours. After consultation, PHM’s Branch members will install the audio system on-site, anywhere in the world.